Weather and Program Updates
Please continue to check the mobile app and website for up-to-date information on schedule and other program changes due to Tropical Storm Nicole.
Registration and Hotel Information
For those who are unable to reschedule flights and come to Orlando, following are options regarding your registration:
- You can transfer your registration to the virtual pass ($150 members/$250 non-members) and be refunded the difference; email email@example.com to request. 25 education sessions, including the General Sessions, are included and you have 30 days post-event to view them.
- You can transfer your registration to 2023 NAR NXT in Anaheim; email firstname.lastname@example.org to request.
- Please reach out to your hotel directly to cancel. If you have any issues, contact Andra Zarins for assistance.
- Check the schedule frequently to see any schedule updates. Unfortunately, some sessions may be cancelled due to the inclement weather. These sessions will remain on the schedule, but listed with “CANCELLED” in front of the title.
- Please download the app “NAR NXT” in the App Store or Google Play for the most up-to-date information as NAR monitors weather conditions and adapts the schedule.
Information for NAR Members and Leaders
- If you serve on a committee, please reach out to your Staff Executive for details on how to participate remotely. This is only an option for committee members, not observers.
- The Board of Directors and Delegate Body will be streamed on Monday, November 14 at nar.realtor for any member to view (login required).
Exhibiting companies are welcome to set up booths at any time. NAR will have security on hand 24 hours a day to access the building and Expo hall. Be prepared to show company identification if you have not yet picked up credentials.