Join two REALTOR® leaders and the Chief Sustainability and Resiliency Director form Orlando as they distinguish the improvements made to make their home resilient and sustainable. The speakers will review:
1. What are their motivations for investing in high-performance home improvements?
2. Where do they think the market is headed in what now may be considered a niche market?
3. What are the costs of these improvements compared to traditional remodeling projects?
4. What are the tangible benefits of these investments?
5. Are there funding opportunities for making these improvements?
Walk away from this session with tangible, cost-effective improvements to not only make to your homes but pass along to clients. The panel will be moderated by NAR's Director of Sustainability, Amanda Stinton.